With a customized Firenock G style lighted nock 3-pack, one can choose a nock color, a function of the circuits, LED color, and battery to fit one's specific shooting requirement. The photo showed an example of a customized "G" style lighted nock 3-pack.
- Choices of circuit function
- Choices of nock and LED color to form a specific color of light (What color is best for?)
- Currently we are out of hunting Blue (ZB), If you select it, we shall provide you with the closest color, Green (ZG).
- Choices of battery
- 3 circuits (Hunting / Target)
- 7 "G" style nocks
- 3 extreme shock end caps with O-rings
- 1 Endcap installation tool
- 1 Batteries 3-pk; click (BR, BL) for detail spec of the two different batteries
Great lighted nocks. Last year, I lacked confidence with a different lighten nock but being able to shoot the matched weight set before helped me know my impact would be the same. the installation of the end shock caps is a little difficult and could use a better video explanation but still not too bad. Great product.
The gold standard for lighted nocks!
Bought these because I had a knock off nock explode and hit my face with shrapnel after 10 shots even though it never made contact with another arrow. Haven't shot them yet, but while installing them you can tell the plastic is heavy duty and constructed the same way a non lighted nock is. The electronics don't sit inside the nock like the competitors. This let's the nock be full strength even in a micro diameter arrow. The only issues are getting the batteries connected and the assembly back out of the arrow is a pain. These seem like they will last forever and won't take out my eye or $1K bow.
Awesome product! A lot more work to prep and install then the typical lighted knock, but the quality is amazing and the serviceability and customization is nice. Had an issue with one (my fault) on assembly and they replaced it free of charge no questions asked. Already purchased more for other arrows.