AG0GEL is best for installing Firenock Extreme Shock End Caps, re-fletching Aerovanes or other vanes, and fletching offset configurations.
The Aerovane AG0GEL with Luer Lock Tips (CA) is a single component cyanoacrylate (CA) super glue gel, resulting in the bonds AG0GEL makes with most surfaces with gaps up to 0.2mm in diameter happen in seconds. AG0GEL, like AG0600, contains no stabilizer and unlike AG0600, has a low viscosity which allows it to be able to be applied in tricky places that require glue to not flow (e.g. re-fletching a surface that is not perfectly flat). AG0GEL requires no mixing or heating and can be used on a wide variety of materials.
- 1 x ~5cc syringe of super glue gel
- 3 x Luer-Lock plastic tip
- 1 x Luer-Lock cap
- AG0GEL should be stored at 25º C (77º F), kept out of direct sunlight.
- A well ventilated working environment is recommended when using Aerovane AG0GEL.
- AG0GEL should be closed and stored in the original container before and after every use.
- "Best Before" date is printed on the front of the package.
- Shelf life is ~12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in accordance with manufacturer recommendation.
- AG0GEL adhesive residue on arrows can be removed by soaking it in 100% pure acetone until residue becomes soft, wipe clean with a cotton ball.
- Do not clean tip with acetone as acetone will ruin the whole syringe of glue.
Every product I have bought from Firenock works exactly as described. Fast shipping and great customer service!!!
AEROVANE AGOGEL With LUER LOCK TIPS
Really is a great product. Incredibly easy to use, give a precise, neat and smooth application
As usual, another outstanding product from Firenock. Orders are filled within an hour and packaging is first rate.