AeroInsert A for 0.300" ID (AIA30) arrow is specially made to fit standard arrows shafts with 0.300" ID (e.g. Gold tip laer III; Black Eagle Executioner,) and is only available in Stainless (90 grain) to provide your arrow strength and power.
Features of AeroInsert A for 0.300" ID
- Self Concentric Technology
- Reverse Tapered Shoulder Technology to prevent mushrooming effect
- CNC machined for extra hardness and accuracy
- 303 Stainelsss construction
- Large Adhesive Surface
- Designed in US Illinois and US Patented (# 8403777)
- 12 pcs AeroInsert A for 0.300" ID in Stainless
- AIA300S - 90 gn in 303 Stainless
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation.
- To perfectly install AeroInsert A is simple, one just needs to square the front end of the arrow / chamfering it using Firenock Chamfering Tool to ensure the AeroInsert Reverse Tapered Shoulder covering the outside diameter of the arrow front end and then glue AeroInsert A into the arrow with a 2 part slow set epoxy.
- Slow set epoxy is epoxy that needs 24 hrs cure, 1 hr work time (e.g. Firenock Aerovane Epoxy AGUSSE, Loctite 1405603, Devcon 2-ton Slow curing Epoxy, Henkel 1147735, PC products PC-7 tow-part Heavy Duty Epoxy, Permatex 84107).