AeroInsert-H for 0.300" ID is specially made to fit inside 22/64” with 0.300” ID shaft.
Features of AeroInsert H for 0.300" ID
- Self Concentric Technology
- Double Shoulder Technology for stability
- Reverse Tapered Shoulder Technology to prevent the mushrooming effect
- Extra large adhesive surface for strength and stability
- AeroConcept System ready
- CNC machined for extra hardness and accuracy
- Designed in US Illinois and US Patented (# 8403777 and 8337342)
- 12 x AeroInsert H for 0.300"ID
- The following must use CTI300 carbon inner tube at 8.5GPI to function properly
- AIH30A - 18gn 7075-T5 aluminium
- AIH30B - 59gn machine brass
- AIH30S - 50gn 303 stainless steel
- AIH3MS - 100gn 303 stainless steel
- The following must use CTI30L carbon inner tube at 7.1GPI to function properly
- AIH3LA - 18gn 6061-T6 Aluminium
- AIH3LS - 50gn 303 stainless steel
- AIH3HS - 75gn 420 stainless steel
- AIH3GS - 100gn 420 stainless steel
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation.
- Use the ACT (Arrow Chamfering Tool) for a perfect, self-concentric insert to shaft installation.
- Use slow set epoxy for installation (e.g., Firenock 2-Part Epoxy AGUSSE).