AeroInsert A (AIA3MS) is specially made to fit standard size arrow that has an ID from 0.300" (aka C, D2, D3, F, J, M, Q, U, V nock size).
Features of AeroInsert A for 0.300" ID
- Self Concentric Technology
- Reverse Tapered Shoulder Technology to prevent mushrooming effect
- CNC machined for extra hardness and accuracy
- Large Adhesive Surface
- Designed in US Illinois and US Patented (# 8403777)
- 12 pcs AeroInsert A for 300 class arrow in Stainless
- AIA3MS - 125gn in 303 Stainless
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation.
- To perfectly install AeroInsert A is simple, one just needs to square the front end of the arrow / chamfering it using Firenock Chamfering Tool to ensure the AeroInsert Reverse Tapered Shoulder covering the outside diameter of the arrow front end and then glue AeroInsert A into the arrow with a 2 part slow set epoxy.
- Slow set epoxy is an epoxy that needs 24 hrs cure, one hr work time (e.g., Firenock Aerovane Epoxy AGUSSE, Loctite 1405603, Devcon 2-ton Slow curing Epoxy, Henkel 1147735, PC products PC-7 two-part Heavy Duty Epoxy, Permatex 84107).