AGUSSE is best for building Firenock AeroSystem and AeroConcept System arrow s which involve AeroInserts, AeroOutserts, Carbon Inner Tubes and other components.
The Aerovane Ultra Slow Set Epoxy (AGUSSE) is a two part epoxy which has outstanding properties. It can fill gap up to 1 mm and has the property to flex even when cured, originally for use for building Firenock Aerobolt. AGUSSE is easy to use with a long work time and 100% acetone dissolvable.
- 1 x 20cc syringe of hardener
- 1 x 20cc syringe of resin
- AGUSSE should be stored at 25º C (77º F) and kept out of direct sunlight.
- A well ventilated working environment is recommended when using Aerovane AGUSSE.
- AGUSSE work time on Aluminum foil is ~90 minutes.
- Recommended cure temperature is 23º C (75º F) or higher.
- AGUSSE should be closed and stored in the original container before and after every use.
- "Best Before" date is printed on the front of the package.
- Shelf life is ~12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in accordance with manufacturer recommendation.
- AGUSSE adhesive residue on arrows can be removed by soaking it in 100% pure acetone before set.