To perfectly fletch Aerovane and other vanes, Firenock specially formulated AG0600.
Curing in nine seconds and ready to shoot in twelve, Aerovane AG0600 with Luer Lock Tips (CA) is best used for fletching Aerovanes or other vanes with the use of the Firenock Aerovane Jig and the Aerovane Clamp at room temperature. AG0600 is a cyanoacrylate (CA) instant super glue, but unlike other fletching glues, AG0600 contains no stabilizer to extend its shelf life, thus it is more powerful than any other fletching glues available on the market. As there is no stabilizer, AG0600 has a shelf life of one year from the date of manufacture. The best before date is clearly stated on the package, so you know how fresh your glue is.
- 1 x ~20g bottle of super glue
- 1 x Luer-Lock stainless tip
- 1 x Luer-Lock cap
- AG0600 should be stored at 25º C (77º F), kept out of direct sunlight.
- A well ventilated working environment is recommended when using Aerovane AG0GEL.
- AG0600 should be closed and stored in the original container before and after every use.
- "Best Before" date is printed on the front of the package.
- Shelf life is ~12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in accordance with manufacturer recommendation.
- AG0600 adhesive residue on arrows can be removed by soaking it in 100% pure acetone until residue becomes soft, wipe clean with a cotton ball.
- Do not clean tip with acetone as acetone will ruin the whole syringe of glue.
- AG0600 is designed to be used on raw carbon shafts for best results. Use on carbon with coating, wraps, or Aluminium arrow, and your result may not be ideal.
I like the possiblity to use it with the needles. The job is more professionnal. But it seems that this glue is less reliable when we apply this glue on a wrap. Few vanes took off without contact.