AeroBolt III-200 for Scorpyd (3) with Pre-Installed FirenockFirenock®
The Aerobolt III-200 for Scorpyd flies straighter and retains more energy than most crossbow arrows available on the market at same launch speed. AB3-200 for Scorpyd is built to be the new standard bolt for the Scorpyd crossbow. AeroPoint is not included.
- Based on the newly dual patented AeroWeave AW3020 shaft
- AeroConcept System equipped for less oscillation and a straighter, flatter flight
- First dynamic bend indexed for consistent and repeatable accuracy
- Fletched with Aerovane II for minimum drag and maximum spin
- Firenock Lighted Nock System "Q" or "U" Style installed for clear and visible flight
- 3 x Aerobolt III-200 (pre-installed with AeroInsert [AIH30A], Carbon Inner Tube [CTI300] 6.0", Aerovane II [AV2], & Extreme Shock End Caps [XF])
- 20" recommended for DeathStalker with "U" style nock
- 22" recommended for all other crossbow models with "Q" style nock
- 1 x Q3h-R or U3h-R
- 3 x Hunting Firenock "Q" or "U" Style Lighted Nocks in Red
- 3 x Replacement Nocks in Red
- 1 x BL Battery (3)
- Firenock AeroConcept System cannot be removed as it becomes apart of the AB3-200 during the manufacturing process.
So far so good. Firs year using them. Can’t wait to put them to work in the field!!
I haven’t harvested a deer with these bolts yet but they shoot and perform better then any other bolt on the market. I’ve used the other brands of lighted nock bolts and these ones are hands down way better. If you shoot a fast crossbow I’m here to tell you spend the extra money and buy the best you won’t regret it.
Best arrow I have shot out of my Ventilator.