The AeroBolt III Dragon Slayer (AB3-DS) combines the strengths of the original Dragon Slayer and the AB3-200 for the ultimate African Big Game solution. Unlike other AeroBolts which utilize the AeroConcept System, those in Dragon Slayer series bolts include inner shafts set throughout their entire length. The AB3-DS is made from four inner shafts, one more than the AB2-DS, resulting in an overall thickness of 0.115". This additional shaft is an AeroWeave 300, a custom Firenock construction that ultimately optimizes performance.
- FOUR full-length carbon shafts bonded by vacuum diaphragm pump
- Based on AeroWeave 0.300" ID (AW3020)
- Always pre-installed with AeroInsert-H (AIH3MS)
- Does not feature AeroConcept System and variable spine design
- First dynamic bend indexed for consistent and dependable accuracy
- Fletched with Aerovane II/III for minimum drag and maximum spin
- Firenock Lighted Nock System ready for clear and visible flight
- Always pre-installed with Extreme Shock End Cap
- AeroPoint field point ready for concentricity and great impact
- Main shaft (originally four shafts) spine rating is 0.030"
- AB2-DS 20", excluding field points/broadheads, is ~680 grains
- AB2-DS 26", excluding field points/broadheads, is over 700 grains or ~30+ GPI
- 3 x AeroBolt III Dragon Slayer
- Extra carbon inner tubes cannot be removed as they are part of the AB3-DS manufacturing process.
- Firenock Lighted Nock System is available for the AeroBolt III-DS in the C, D, D2, D3, F, J, M, Q, U, or V styles. For reference, the Firenock "D" nock with circuit, battery, and Extreme Shock end cap will add 33 grains to an arrow. Visit the Firenock AeroComponent Selector to learn more.
- For vanes configuration other than standard, when choosing vane colors, the opposite vanes (i.e. first and/or fourth) will be the same color as there are only three color choices.
- For a fully customized build (i.e. not available from the above options), feel free to contact us.
- AeroBolt III-Dragon Slayers are not returnable / refundable. They can only be exchanged if found to be defective.