AeroInsert A (AIA24x) is specially made to fit standard size arrow that has an ID from 0.244" to 0.246" (aka S nock size).
Features of AeroInsert A for 0.244" - 0.246" ID
- Self Concentric Technology
- Reverse Tapered Shoulder Technology to prevent mushrooming effect
- CNC machined for extra hardness and accuracy
- Large Adhesive Surface
- Designed in US Illinois and US Patented (# 8403777)
- 12 pcs AeroInsert A for 244 class arrow
- AIA24A - 10gn in 7075-T5 AL
- AIA24B - 32gn in Brass (via C&T Dealer only)
- AIA24C - 10gn in 6061-T6 AL (via C&T Dealer only)
- AIA24S - 30gn in 303 Stainless
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation.
- To perfectly install AeroInsert A is simple, one just needs to square the front end of the arrow / chamfering it using Firenock Chamfering Tool to ensure the AeroInsert Reverse Tapered Shoulder covering the outside diameter of the arrow front end and then glue AeroInsert A into the arrow with a 2 part slow set epoxy.
- Slow set epoxy is an epoxy that needs 24 hrs cure, one hr work time (e.g., Firenock Aerovane Epoxy AGUSSE, Loctite 1405603, Devcon 2-ton Slow curing Epoxy, Henkel 1147735, PC products PC-7 two-part Heavy Duty Epoxy, Permatex 84107).