XS Firenock Extreme Shock End Cap packs are custom accessory or replacement packs for S style Firenock lighted nocks. With installation of extreme shock end cap, your Firenock lighted nock will be able to shoot into hard object: cinder block, rock and most dried out hard wood without being destroyed and your Firenock will stay "Bright Lit".
- 3 extreme shock end caps with O-rings
- 1 installation tool
- Gel type super glue (e.g. Firenock AGOGEL, sold separately) is needed to successfully install Extreme Shock End Cap.
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation of End Cap.
- Put glue into your cleaned arrow shaft (do not put glue on End Cap / Tool).
- Insert End Cap with tool straight (rotate slightly may need) into the arrow shaft.
Firenock products when installed properly have never let me down. consider the extreme shock end cap a must on all your hunting arrows for those bone hits.