The AeroStab Front Angle Mount with Nut is designed to be used at the beginning of a construction of a linear stabilizer system.
- Made of 7075T5 Aluminum and Type II Level 3 anodized for durability
- Reverse tightening nut made of GR5 Titanium for final bearing adjustment
- Comes with loose O-ring for security and precision
- 5/16”-24 threaded to pair with other connection parts via AeroStab button screw or AeroStab hollow stud
- If no O-rings are present, a AeroStab GR2 Titanium spacer must be used between any two AeroStab connection pieces to prevent galing and to increase tightening pressure.
- If O-rings are present, titanium spacers are still highly recommened for final bearing micro-adjusments.