The TenPoint AccuDraw is one of the most popular add-on crossbow cranks on the market, and there are thousands of crossbows currently equipped with AccuDraw. Firenock is now offering a more advanced design with total quiet operation and lighter weight crossbow crank, AeroCrank AD. The top feature is that one can decock the crossbow with the built-in clutch system. AeroCrank AD can be installed on many other crossbows that can fit the TenPoint AcuDraw, and Accudraw II crank as an upgrade. (Please contact us for details if you are not sure). FYI, optional parts, Picatinny Rail Mount, TenPoint Plate Mount, Quick Release Handle Mount, are available. US Patent 10,421,637.
- Instant Silent Reverse
- Clutch Decocking
- Light Weight (under 16 oz )
- Compact Size (20% smaller than a competitor)
- Optional Length Adjustable Handle (NOT compatible with Quick Release Handle Mount)
- Available installed on Scorpyd plate stock
- The ACAD sled is updated for the calendar year 2021. This updated version will even fit Scorpyd crossbows as old as the year 2000 models. The sled midsection is slimmer, longer, and significantly more robust than the 2019 version, which will crack under pressure when loaded onto the wedge on the stock.
- Please note that if you choose to send your stock to mount the AeroCrank-AD on it, it will cost $50.00.
- The pre-2016 camos stock fits most Scorpyd crossbow that was made before 2016, like the Ventilator, which has a pair of stock tightening screws/stem that is higher from the center of the barrel next to the manual string anchor. This stock will not fit well for DeathStalker, Nemesis, Tremor, Aculeus. This verion will come with the thnner sled plate that fit the older scorpyd scrossbow.
- Softtouch and camo stock for post-2016 Scorpyd bows may take up to 2 weeks as we have to order them from Scorpyd; we do not stock those stocks.
I am a first time user of Aerocrank AD. Having use another cranking system in the past I can say hands down this is the best. Quality of materials is out of this world. It is quiet; cranks easily and having it let down without having to shoot my bolt is super. I bought the handle holder so now the handle stores right next to the crank and easily comes off and locks on. Follow the instructions on you tube several times and you will have it down. I am very very pleased.