The AeroCrank Extendable Handle is based on proven heavy-duty saltwater fishing reel handle designs plus a significant update in material and craftsmanship. It comes standard with two 1/4" engagement nuts which fit most crossbows/cranks. The standard handle has a full length of 14mm / 0.55".
- EVA foam handle knob for sturdy grip and extra smooth cranking
- GR5 Titanium fasteners for extra strength and durability
- AeroCrank Quick Release Handle Mount ready
- 1 x AeroCrank Handle
- 1 x 14mm/0.55" Engagement Nut
- 1 x 30mm/1.18" Engagement Nut
Note that the standard handle allows one to fine change the cranking leverage length simply by changing the screw position. Beside the two included engagement nuts, there is a optional nut extension set.
- The standard handle has five nut position holes, which offer simple, customizable crank leverage.
- The extendable handle allows for instant handle lengths change from 11cm/4.3” to 15.5cm/5.9” with just a push or pull action.
- The standard stainless drive nut is 15mm/0.6" in length with a 1/4” square drive. It comes standard on the standard handle.
- The long stainless drive nut is the 30mm/1.18” in length with a 1/4” square drive. It is for the bows which need some clearance due to larger optics or sighting systems. It comes standard on the extenable handle.
- The optional nut extension is made of 7075-T5 Aluminum and will extend the standard nut from 14 to 29mm/1.14” or the long drive nut from 30 to 45mm/1.78”. It was developed for those who use bigger optics and/or the HHA optimizer on a PSE TAC15. Included also is a 25mm M4-0.7x25 low profile socket-head screw.