The Aerobolt II-G (AB2-G, "G" for Gyro) is designed to be the harder hitting version of AeroBolt II-200. Specifically, a companion product to the Firenock Traumahawk broadhead. The Traumahawk is a 175 grain, blunt force trauma broadhead, requiring high speeds and high power to tear through game effectively. AB2-G, like the AB2-200, features AeroConcept System for a variable spine/harmonic dampening but uniquely utilizes our CTI30L for the inner tube as well as a heavier insert. Therefore, especially when fletched with Aerovane III, the AeroBolt II-G has the highest chance of entering gyro of any Firenock arrow.
- AeroConcept System equipped for less oscillation and a straighter, flatter flight
- Always pre-installed with AeroInsert-H (AIH3GS)
- First dynamic bend indexed for consistent and dependable accuracy
- Fletched with Aerovane II/III for minimum drag and maximum spin
- Firenock Lighted Nock System ready for clear and visible flight
- AeroPoint field point ready for concentricity and great impact
- Main shaft spine rating is 0.100" based on a 28" spread
- Main shaft is 9.00 GPI
- Carbon Inner Tube is 7.1 GPI
- Firenock AeroConcept System cannot be removed as it is part of the AB2-G manufacturing process.
- Firenock Lighted Nock System is available for the AeroBolt II-G in the C, D2, D3, F, J, M, Q, U styles. For reference, the Firenock "D2" nock with circuit, battery, and Extreme Shock End Cap will add 33 grains to an arrow. Visit the Firenock AeroComponent Selector to learn more.
- For vanes configuration other than standard, when choosing vane colors, the opposite vanes (i.e. first and/or fourth) will be the same color as there are only three color choices.
- For a fully customized build (i.e. not available from the above options), feel free to contact us.
- AeroBolts customized via vane color/arrow length are not returnable / refundable. They can only be exchanged if found to be defective. For reference, standard lengths of Aerobolt II-G are 22" and 26" and standard colors are white/yellow/red.