For those who want that that extra something in performance, the Aerobolt II-200 v2.0 (AB2-202) is built for even more flight stability and down range speed than the AeroBolt II-200 (AB2-200). An Aerobolt AB2-200 v2.0 (20") with AeroConcept System 2.0 and Aerovane II weighs in at a little under 300 grains. AB2-200 v2.0 is made to be better than any other bolt at 0.001" straightness via its special manufacturing process. AeroConcept System v2.0 allows for a variable spine even more efficient, more harmonically dampened, than the AB2-200. These special features make AB2-200 v2.0 an exceptional arrow.
- AeroConcept System 2.0 equipped for even less oscillation and an even straighter, flatter flight
- First dynamic bend indexed for consistent and dependable accuracy
- Fletched with Aerovane II/III for minimum drag and maximum spin
- Firenock Lighted Nock System ready for clear and visible flight
- AeroPoint field point ready for concentricity and great impact
- Main shaft spine rating is 0.200" based on a 28" spread (hence II-200)
- Main shaft is 9.00 GPI
- Both Carbon Inner Tubes are 8.22 GPI
- Only availlable in 20" at this time
- 3 x AeroBolt II-200 v2.0 20"
- Firenock AeroConcept System cannot be removed as it is part of the AB2-200 manufacturing process.
- Firenock Lighted Nock System is available for the AeroBolt II-200 in the C, D, D2, D3, F, J, M, Q, U, or V styles. For reference, the Firenock "D" nock with circuit, battery, and Extreme Shock end cap will add 33 grains to an arrow. Visit the Firenock AeroComponent Selector to learn more.
- PSE TAC crossbow owners should use the D2 nock (0.300" ID) instead of the D nock (0.298" ID).
- For vanes configuration other than standard, when choosing vane colors, the opposite vanes (i.e. first and/or fourth) will be the same color as there are only three color choices.
- For a fully customized build (i.e. not available from the above options), feel free to contact us.
- AeroBolts customized via vane color are not returnable / refundable. They can only be exchanged if found to be defective. For reference, standard colors are white/yellow/red.